It is a subject gateway to legal information resources for providing single click easy access to court related information (includes national and international, apex court judgments, like, judgments, orders, statutes, open access journals committees and commissions reports, case laws, Parliamentary intents, Law Reports, Encyclopedic Reference Services, Manuals and central Acts, Law Lexicon, Open Access Databases and other materials related to law. This gateway facilitates the user to find legal information sources in one place and save the time of the user to navigate in google.
Open Access Legal Information Resources
Manuals and Central Acts
- India Code: Database of the Acts of Parliament from the year 1836 on wards.
- Constitution of India:The Constitution of India is available in English as well as in Hindi
- Amendment Acts: All the amendment Acts till the 19th Amendment are available with Statement of Objects and Reasons
Acts and Rules: (National and International)
Bills and Legislation
Parliament of India :The Parliament of India website has links to the bills and legislation introduced and passed by Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
- Assembly Debates : The Parliament website also has link to all the proceedings of the Constituent Assembly. All the proceedings of the Constituent Assembly from 9 December 1946 to 24th January 1950 are available
Legal Information Institutes
- Legal Information Institutes of India
- World Legal Information Institute
- Commonwealth Legal Information Institute
- Australasian Legal Information Institute
- British And Irish Legal Information Institute
- Canada Legal Information Institute
- New Zealand Legal Information Institute
- South African Legal Information Institute
Commission and Committees: