“Database Retrieval Access using Google’s New Electronic Technology,” a specialized search engine that was developed by librarians at the New York Law School. This feature enables you to “drag the net” through a group of free law-related Web resources.
It is a network of Member States and designated International Organizations committed to enhancing the legislative processes of individual countries, and to making their laws and legal decisions accessible to their citizens, legislators, government and private sector officials and others who relate to the country through international trade, and to participants in the global community generally.
The site provides search engines customized for Indian legal research, and legal research for other jurisdictions like US, UK etc. It does so by searching through certain relevant websites only and throws up results which will be helpful for law researchers, students, advocates etc.
- AdvocateKhoj AdvocateKhoj helps you to connect with qualified advocates in the best possible manner. Through AdvocateKhoj you have access to the member advocate’s background information, education, experience, a taste of their “life experiences” that are so vital in making the right decision in finding the best possible advocate for your case; and above all its confidential, easy and free!
Case Law Locator
- Indian Kanoon
Open Access Database
- SSRN: Social Science Research Network
- Eric Institute of Education Sciences:
- National Digital Library: Ministry of Human Resource Development under its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology has initiated the National Digital Library of India (NDL India) pilot project to develop a framework of virtual repository of learning resources with a single-window search facility. Filtered and federated searching is employed to facilitate focused searching so that learners can find out the right resource with least effort and in minimum time.
- Cardiff Index to legal Abbreviations: This database allows you to search for the meaning of abbreviations for English language legal publications, from the British Isles, the Commonwealth and the United States, including those covering international and comparative law.
- doab : Directory of Open Access Books to increase discover ability of Open Access books.